Information on arrests and bookings are sent to The Herald from Gadsden and Jackson County law enforcement offices.
Being subject to arrest does not mean the individual has been convicted of a crime. All persons are to be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Scott Simons – Child support.
- Kahlia Mason – Possession of methamphetamine.
- Armon Williams – Carrying a concealed firearm.
- Arthur Butler, Jr. – Fleeing/eluding police, criminal mischief with property damage, vehicle theft, and resisting an officer.
- Dottie Burke – DUI, and DUI with property damage.
- Joshua Walsh – Carrying a concealed weapon, possession of drugs, and possession of drug equipment.
- Roy Andrews – Domestic battery, and possession of a concealed weapon.
- Isiah Merritt – DUI with serious bodily injury to another, aggravated fleeing with serious injury or death, and reckless driving resulting in serious injury or death.
- Carl Reed – FTA: trespassing on property after warning.
- John Hamilton – Domestic battery.
- Erik Fenelon – Grand theft auto.
- Kayla Streeter – Simple battery.
- Rhonda Dixon – Simple battery.
- Daneik Belford – Simple battery.
- Brandon Moore – Trespassing, and theft.
- Brian Ward – FTA: arraignment, FTA: driving with a suspended or revoked license, VOP: DUI, and driving with a suspended or revoked license.
- Terra Lowery – Hold for Leon County.
- Jerrell Potter – Battery/domestic violence by strangulation, and threats to a public official.
- Savannah Botello – Operating a motor vehicle without a license, failure to register motor vehicle, possession of methamphetamine, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Skyler Anderson – Aggravated assault without intent to kill, and burglary of an unoccupied structure.
- Erica Cobb – DUI.
- Keiona Pollock – Aggravated assault, burglary of a structure or conveyance while armed, and criminal mischief.