Information on arrests and bookings are sent to The Herald from Gadsden and Jackson County law enforcement offices.
Being subject to arrest does not mean the individual has been convicted of a crime. All persons are to be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Stadadius Hill – Resisting officer without violence, careless driving, leaving the scene of a wreck (with damage to property), grand theft of a vehicle, and assault on a law enforcement officer.
- Michael Wiley – FTA (two counts).
- Reginald Graham – Violation of injunction.
- Dewayne Washington – VOP: possession of a controlled substance, and FTA: violation of county probation – domestic battery.
- Anwan Holt – Felony battery, retail theft (three counts), simple assault (two counts), and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Cortez Little – FTA.
- Charles Anderson, Sr. – Felony domestic battery.
- Jeronimo Herber – Domestic battery.
- Demetrius Johnson – DUI, and criminal mischief.
- Carlis Johnson, Jr. – Out of county warrant.
- Brandon Bell – DUI, possession of marijuana (less than 20 grams), possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamines, and leaving the scene of a crash.
- Christopher Knight – VOP.
- Jamiya Bryant – Resisting arrest without violence.
- Markevius Street – Aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, and discharging a firearm in public.
- James McClain – Battery (domestic violence), and fugitive from justice out of Decatur County, Georgia.
- Lazandra Johnson – Violation of state probation.
- Terry Williams, III – Hold for Calhoun County.
- Ishmeal Grant – Hold for Calhoun County.
- Christopher Williams – Trafficking in a controlled substance (methamphetamine – 50 grams or more), and convicted felon in possession of a firearm.
- Winston Goodson – Give false name to law enforcement officer, driving with a suspended or revoked license, and hold for Bay County.
- Billy Joe Smith – Hold for Holmes County.
- Denoris Speights – VOP.
- Armard Lovett – Possession of cocaine.
- Sadiqua Broomfield – Driving while license is suspended, and hold for Orange County.
- Michael Mekara – Trespassing, fugitive from justice (Alabama), burglary of an unoccupied structure, and possession of burglary tools with intent to use.
- Lakeesha Godwin – Driving while license is suspended, and fleeing/attempting to elude law enforcement.
- Timothy Bruner – Battery on a person aged 65 or older.
- Timothy McCormick – Child abuse without great harm.