Information on arrests and bookings are sent to The Herald from Gadsden and Jackson County law enforcement offices.
Being subject to arrest does not mean the individual has been convicted of a crime. All persons are to be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Sherieka Gaymon – Child abuse, and stalking.
- Ephriam Godwin – Domestic battery.
- Lougene Allen – Battery on a law enforcement officer, and resisting arrest without violence.
- Thomas Singleton – Possession of methamphetamine.
- Harold Wright – VOP – burglary of a dwelling with battery or assault.
- Dominic Love – DUI with property damage.
- Jacquita Blue – Failure to pay a fine, and disorderly conduct.
- Nipsey Turner – DUI, and driving with a suspended or revoked license.
- Jacquelyn Rogers – Domestic battery.
- Thomas McLure – Domestic battery.
- Aubree Frazee – Fraud/impersonation, give false ID to law enforcement, and trespassing.
- Davoen Gilbert – Trespass after warning.
- James DePew – VOC.
- Reginald Kirkland – FTA, expired driver’s license, and VOC.
- William Morris – Hold for Holmes County.
- Earl Creamer – Hold for Indian River.
- Leroy Cooper, Jr. – FTA.
- Esther Ernest – Battery.
- Ernest Dixon – FTA – retail theft.
- John Fiorot – FTA – no motorcycle endorsement.
- Joel Friedrich – Violation of state probation.
- Norene Boyd – FTA – battery, and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
- James Earhart – Battery – domestic violence.
- Zulah Obote – Battery – domestic violence.
- Eric Williams – VOP.
- Christopher Smith – Burglary of a structure while armed.
- William Axtman – FTA – no valid driver’s license.
- Kimberly Taylor – DUI.
- Trey Rivera – FTA – no valid driver’s license.
- Brittney Dils – Hold for Osceola County.
- Eric Jordan, Jr. – FTA.
- Carlos Pittman – DUI.
- James Thornton – Violation of state probation, and hold for Calhoun County.
- Danielle Toy – Stalking.
- Denis Smith – Driving with a permanently revoked driver’s license.