Information on arrests and bookings are sent to The Herald from Gadsden and Jackson County law enforcement offices.
Being subject to arrest does not mean the individual has been convicted of a crime. All persons are to be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- No reports received from the Gadsden County Jail.
- Preston Evans – Battery domestic violence.
- Carey Hendriex – Possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Joseph Miller – Driving while license expired.
- Timothy Coulliette – Aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, and felony battery.
- Malisa Owens – Burglary of an unoccupied dwelling, grand theft, exploitation of the elderly, and uttering a forged instrument.
- Summer Plass-Arnold – Possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, FTA: felon in possession of ammunition, and FTA: unlawful confinement/abandonment of animals.
- Tamaka Brunson – Simple battery, and criminal mischief.
- Marcus Daughtry – No valid driver’s license.
- James Bell – Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon (two counts), and discharging a firearm in public.
- Jorge Cebrero – Leaving the scene of an accident with property damage.
- Corey Capehart – Violation of injunction.
- Julian Rabon – Violation of state probation.