Information on arrests and bookings are sent to The Herald from Gadsden and Jackson County law enforcement offices.
Being subject to arrest does not mean the individual has been convicted of a crime. All persons are to be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Jose Luis Sura Saravia – DUI
- David Robinson – Burglary, and theft.
- Duan Dukes – Public affray (warrant), domestic battery, and trespassing after warning.
- Chakiyah McMillan – DUI, and possession of marijunana over 20 grams.
- Pamela Grice – Neglect of elderly/disabled adult.
- Tyson Nobriga – Driving without license – causing death or serious injury to a person or viable fetus.
- Thomas Singleton – Possession of methamphetamine.
- Jimmy Ricks – Trespassing after warning, and petit theft.
- Ikey Weeks – Resisting arrest without violence, and misuse of 911.
- Shane Kamalu – VOP: possession of methamphetamines.
- Delmonte Hobley – VOP: drug sale/manufacturing/delivery.
- Benjamin Anderson – Domestic battery.
- Scott Simmons – Child support.
- Kahlia Mason – Possession of methamphetamine.
- Laurie Baxter – Driving without a license.
- Ayena Carter – Hold for the Department of Corrections.
- Michael Dempsey – FTA: possession of marijuana (less than 20 grams), FTA: possession of methamphetamine, FTA: tampering with evidence, and FTA: possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Curtis Lawson – Driving which a suspended or revoked license (knowingly).
- Keenan Dunlap – Violation of state probation.
- Caleb Fasold – Possession of marijuana over 20 grams, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Marcus Killings – Felony battery.
- Gingpho Master – No vehicle registration
- Jennifer Davis – Violation of state probation.
- Shane Love – Possession of methamphetamine, and violation of state probation.
- Jessica Farren – FTA: DUI, and FTA: refusing to submit breathalyzer.
- Eric Curry – Violation of state probation.