Press "Enter" to skip to content

Emergency vet assistance for companion pets

You Can Make a Difference Inc. is offering grants to Gadsden County residents who need emergency veterinarian assistance for their companion pets.

According to Norma Torres, of You Can Make a Difference Inc., no one should have to see their beloved pet suffer due to lack of economic resources to take their pet to the veterinarian.

Torres said that a healthy pet provides families with many mental and physical benefits.

This service is offered to residents of Gadsden, Jackson and Liberty counties.

For more information, call Torres at (850) 270-8793 or (850) 792-2152 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.

Special to The Herald