Information on arrests and bookings are sent to The Herald from Gadsden and Jackson County law enforcement offices.
Being subject to arrest does not mean the individual has been convicted of a crime. All persons are to be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Gadsden County Arrests
- Charles Anderson – Trespassing.
- Dekeldrick Anthony – Failure to appear for case management: no valid driver’s license.
- Heshis Sheffield – In from court.
- Jerome Williams – Theft.
- Jorge Torres – Battery.
- Janae Hudson – Disorderly intoxication, and resisting arrest without violence.
- Broderick Alls – Petit theft.
- Priscilla Rollins – Battery second offense.
- Melissa Terry – Violation of probation.
- Shannon Batts – Criminal mischief.
- Mario Betsy – Aggravated battery.
- Tyrone Goldwire – Domestic battery, criminal mischief, and simple battery.
- Kristian Bardot – Domestic battery.
- Eboni Eutsay – Assault with firearm (work camp).
- Ray Shepard – Out of county warrant, and resisting arrest without violence.
- Alicia Ruff – Aiding and abetting.
Jackson County Arrests
- Asha Bullock – Child neglect.
- Cody Hatcher – Violation of conditional release.
- Wendy Hagan – Hold for Washington County.
- Jonathan Coulliette – Aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
- Stephany Roberts – Introduction of contraband to wit: written communication, unlawful use of a two way communication device, and interference with prisoners.
- Donald Evans – Aggravated battery with a deadly weapon (domestic violence).
- Richard Lemke – Battery domestic violence.
- Roy Culver – Non child support.
- Jeremy Booth – DUI.
- Anthony Sawyer – Violation of probation.
- Arthur Smith – FTA: possession of a controlled substance.
- Corin Peterson – Possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, and cultivation of marijuana.
- Harry Bellamy – DUI with damage to person or property.
- Bonnie Riono – Violation of court order.
- Marvin Baker – Possession of methamphetamine, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Lucas Morris – Grand theft auto.
- Elijah Rodriguez – Home invasion robbery with firearm.
- Christopher Laferte – Grand theft auto, and dealing in stolen property.
- Maureen Kelly – DUI.
- Jennifer Solomon – Grand theft auto, and hold for Calhoun County.