Information on arrests and bookings are sent to The Herald from Gadsden and Jackson County law enforcement offices.
Being subject to arrest does not mean the individual has been convicted of a crime. All persons are to be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Charles Anderson, Jr. – Out of county warrant.
- Lance Ray – FTA: leaving scene without giving info.
- Dwight Barnes – Warrant, domestic battery, assault, and criminal mischief.
- Nelson Schrekengost – Out-of-county parole.
- Edward Frederick – Possession of methamphetamine.
- Melissa Cody – Out of county warrant.
- Bibi Karim – Driving under the influence, resisting an officer without violence (two counts), and assault on a law enforcement officer.
- Robert Chandler III – Gadsden County warrant, driving under the influence, and driving with licenses suspended or restricted (with knowledge).
- La’James Davis – Possession of cocaine, trafficking amphetamines, and trafficking in synthetic cannabinoids.
- James Davis Jr. – trafficking in amphetamines, and trafficking in synthetic cannabinoids.
- Danny Tijerina – VOP
- Amber Roedell – VOP
- Pernell Anderson – Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, improper exhibition of a firearm/dangerous weapon, resisting an officer without violence, attempt a first degree felony armed burglary, burglary to a structure/conveyance while armed, and aggravated assault (two counts).
- Brian Bays – Hold for Sumpter County on behalf of two outstanding warrants.
- Frederico Perez – Resisting a law enforcement officer without violence.
- Cesar Sanchez – Operating a motor vehicle without a license, and reckless driving with alcohol.
- James Pumphrey – Driving with a suspended or revoked license.
- Emmanuel Avila – Failure to obey a law enforcement officer, and resisting an officer with violence.
- Laron Holland – Resisting an officer without violence, driving a suspended or revoked license, and possessing less than 20-grams of marijuana.
- Amanda McCormick – Hold for Bay County on behalf of an outstanding warrant.
- Katana Leasman – Petty theft (retail).
- Margie Marcum – Trespassing in an occupied structure or conveyance, and resisting an officer without violence.
- Precious Thornton – Aggravated battery, and criminal mischief.
- Jonah Lampkin – Fugitive from justice.
- Elizabeth Campbell – Uttering a forged instrument (two counts), and contributing to the delinquency of a minor (three counts).
- Christopher Cobart – FTA – sexual cyber-harassment.
- Lea Ann Farmer – Domestic battery.
- Justin Kenney – Retail theft.